Purchase Order Requirements
Purchase Orders (PO) are required when a customer is purchasing a part or service from Nautel with pre-arranged credit terms.
A formal Purchase Order on company letterhead is preferred, but at minimum a PO must contain:
- Name of Company (e.g., Call sign or parent company)
- Name of person authorizing the purchase
- Date of order / authorization
- Nautel Case Number / RMA
- Quantity and Part Number / Description
Purchase Order Exemptions
A Purchase Order is NOT required for:
- Warranty orders
- Payment Prior orders (where payment is required prior to Nautel shipping)
Nautel will process an order once payment information is received from the customer.