Nautel’s SBE-certified broadcast training programs satisfy our customers’ day-to-day knowledge requirements. Our comprehensive selection of training programs helps your staff develop valuable skill sets, reduce downtime, and make the most of your technology investment. Students participating in Nautel’s Broadcast Transmitter or RF Basics training programs earn one SBE credit for each completed day of training.
Our training programs are made up of individual modules that can be ‘mixed and matched’ to meet your specific training needs. All Nautel training courses are offered at the Nautel Training Center or at your facility to minimize cost and disruption.
Nautel training courses combine classroom and hands-on laboratory work to ensure a balanced learning experience. Many classes also include diagnostic lab exercises.
Training Course Features
Nautel training courses feature:
- Limited class sizes to ensure maximum student participation and access to equipment
- Emphasis on need-to-know, day-to-day knowledge
- Labs that focus on the tasks most often performed at the transmitter site
Available Training Courses
We offer the following training courses at the Nautel Training Center:
- Broadcast Transmitter Training
- RF Basics Training
- Transmitter-Specific Training (see overview below)
Available for GV, NV, NVLT, NX, VS, and XR Series, the training covers the following topics:
- Transmitter Overview
- Site Preparation
- Transmitter Installation
- Theory of Operation
- Operating Instructions
- Testing & Adjustment
- System-Level Troubleshooting
- Component-Level Troubleshooting
- Lightning Protection & Site Safety
FREE Post-NAB Training
Every year after the NAB show we offer a FREE three-day training course covering a range of topics including site preparation, Nautel equipment and software, digital radio, and more. Book early! Learn more here.
var ewt_pagename = ‘Training';